Update your contact information.Get Started
- Engel LS, Kwok RK, Miller AK, Blair A, Curry MD, McGrath JA, Sandler DP. The Gulf long-term follow-up study (GuLF STUDY): Biospecimen collection at enrollment. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, in press 2017.
- Kwok RK, Engel LS, Miller AK, Blair A, Curry MD, Jackson WB, Stewart PA, Stenzel MR, Birnbaum LS, Sandler DP for the GuLF STUDY Research Team. The GuLF STUDY: A prospective study of persons involved in the Deepwater Horizon oil spill response and clean-up. Environmental Health Perspectives, in press 2016.
- Stewart PA, Stenzel MR, Ramachandran G, Banerjee S, Huynh T, Groth C, Kwok RK, Blair A, Engel LS, Sandler DP. Development of a Total Hydrocarbons Job Exposure Matrix for Workers in the GuLF STUDY Responding to the Deepwater Horizon Disaster. Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, in press October 2016.
- Groth C, Banerjee S, Ramachandran G, Stenzel MR, Sandler DP, Blair A, Engel LS, Kwok RK, Stewart PA. Bivariate left-censored Bayesian model for predicting exposure: Preliminary analysis of worker exposure during the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Annals Work Exposures and Health. Jan 2017; 61(1):78-86.
- Huynh T, Quick H, Ramachandran G, Banerjee S, Stenzel M, Sandler DP, Engel LS, Kwok RK, Blair A, & Stewart PA. A Comparison of the β-substitution Method and a Bayesian Method for Analyzing Left-Censored Data. Ann Occup Hyg. Jan 2016; 60(1): 56-73. Epub 2015 Jul 24.
- Lowe SR, Kwok RK, Payne J, Engel LS, Galea S, Sandler DP. Why Does Disaster Recovery Work Influence Mental Health?: Pathways through Physical Health and Household Income. Am J Community Psychol. 2016; 3:354-364. Epub 2015 Oct 5.
- Lowe SR, Kwok RK, Payne J, Engel LS, Galea S, Sandler DP. Mental health service use by cleanup workers in the aftermath of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Social Science Medicine. 2015 Apr; 130: 125-134. Epub 2015 Feb 12.
- Resnik DB, Miller AK, Kwok RK, Engel LS, Sandler DP. Ethical issues in environmental health research related to public health emergencies: Reflections on the GuLF STUDY. EHP. 2015 Sept; 123(9); A227-31. Epub 2015 Sep 1.
- Huynh T, Ramachandran G, Banerjee S, Monteiro J, Stenzel M, Sandler DP, Kwok RK, Engel LS, Blair A, Stewart PA. Comparison of methods for analyzing left-censored occupational exposure data. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. 2014 Nov; 58(9); 1126-1142. Epub 26 Sep 2014.
- Quick H, Groth C, Banerjee S, Carlin BP, Stenzel MR, Stewart PA, Sandler DP, Engel LS, Kwok RK. Exploration of the use of Bayesian modeling of gradients for censored spatiotemporal data from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Spatial Statistics. 2014 Aug; 9: 166-179. Epub 19 March 2014.